UNBOXROBOTICS LABS PRIVATE LIMITED
Unboxrobotics Labs Private Limited (hereinafter “Unboxrobotics”/ “We”/ “Us”/ “Our”) is engaged in the business of providing accounting services, hiring and recruitment assistance, training and development and automation services for businesses across India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Accessing the Website
It is Your responsibility to ensure that you have made all necessary arrangements in order to access the Website. We shall not be responsible for any telephone bills, internet charges or any other costs incurred by you in order to access the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and the other applicable terms and conditions/policies mentioned, and comply with them.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have the lawful authority and capacity to contract and be bound by these Terms;
- If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, limited liability partnership or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Use of the Website
- Unboxrobotics grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable and non-sub licensable right to use the Website, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to the Terms. Your access and use of the Website shall be subject to the following representations and warranties:
- a). You may only access the Website using authorized and lawful means;
- b). We shall not be liable for any failure or default to provide access to the Website on account of any failure or delay by you to register with the Website for such access or due to any other reasons whatsoever.
- Any configuration or set up of the devices for access to the Website shall be your sole responsibility.
- You will not use the Website in a manner that: (i) is prohibited by any law or regulation, or facilitates the violation of any law or regulation; or (ii) will disrupt a third parties’ similar use; (iii) will violate or tamper with the security of the Website.
- You will not use the Website, or any portion thereof, to transmit, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, harassing, abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, illegal or deceptive content. The content you post must not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content and it is not spam or randomly generated. It must not contain any unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); content must not be pornographic, must not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You shall have the ability to contribute content to the Website in the form of comments, reviews, posts etc. By submitting or uploading such content, You hereby grant Unboxrobotics a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content in any media. You shall be solely and absolutely liable and responsible to ensure that the content you contribute complies with applicable laws and does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information connected to the Website, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, through hacking, or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you.
- You shall be solely responsible for: (i) procuring and maintaining your network connections and telecommunications links, and (ii) all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to your network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet.
We may terminate or suspend Your access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to Your breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
By accepting these Terms and using the Website, you hereby agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Unboxrobotics, its directors, employees, shareholders, officers and other representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (i) Your violation or breach of these Terms any applicable law or regulation; (ii) any loss or injury to Unboxrobotics representatives resulting from or attributable to Your acts or omissions; (iii) misuse of the Website; (iv) Your violation of any rights of any third party; or (vi) any and all third-party claims based upon (A) the content of any communications transmitted by You; and/or (B) transactions undertaken by You.
Limitation of Liability
Unboxrobotics shall assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may affect your computer equipment or other equipment/property arising out of your use of the Website or access to or browsing of the Website.
Under no circumstances will Unboxrobotics be liable to you for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, reliance, or consequential, or special damages, whether or not foreseen, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) on account of your use, misuse, or reliance on the information relating to our services, provided on the Website. This limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising from any claim relating to this Terms or the subject matter hereof, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise any other legal theory even if Unboxrobotics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU AND UNBOXROBOTICS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
Disclaimers and Warranties
The content in the Website is provided to you strictly on an "as is" basis. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, Unboxrobotics does not warrant that the Website: (i) will perform error-free or uninterrupted, or that Unboxrobotics will correct all or any errors or defects (ii) will operate in combination with your devices, or with any other hardware, software, systems or data not provided by Unboxrobotics, (iii) will meet your requirements, specifications or expectations.
Unboxrobotics further acknowledges that it does not control the transfer of data over communications facilities, including the internet, and that the Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
Your use of Website includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions on the Website constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by this Terms.
We explicitly disclaim any and all liability for any the following:
- errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, reliability, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the content displayed on the Website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from use of the Website by You;
- any loss or damage arising out of your failure to adhere to your obligations under these Terms;
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party with respect to any content on the Website.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under these Terms shall survive any discontinuance of the access or use of the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law.
These Terms, their subject matter and any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed by the laws of Bangalore, India and You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India. Unboxrobotics reserves the right to seek injunctive, or any other equitable relief, in any courts of competent jurisdiction that, in its sole opinion, consider this to be necessary.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed by the Unboxrobotics, in any manner on the Website or in any of the content are Unboxrobotics registered or unregistered proprietary rights worldwide. Further the trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed belonging to the Website’s Users, or third parties as displayed on the Website are the owned by such Users, or third parties and are hereby only licensed to the Website for the limited purpose of displaying the same.
Such propriety trademarks or logos belonging to Unboxrobotics or its suppliers, any users or third parties are protected pursuant to applicable laws. All rights are reserved and you may not alter or obscure the such proprietary mark or name or logos, or link to them.
All legal rights including intellectual property rights, title and interest in and to the Website including but not limited to user interface and the applications and codes used to implement the Website, vests with Unboxrobotics. The Website contains proprietary and confidential information. You agree that you shall not use such proprietary information and other materials provided or used by the Website, in any way whatsoever except for use of the Website is in accordance with these Terms. No portion of the Website shall be reproduced in any form by You.
We may assign or transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, to any affiliated company or in connection with any acquisition, consolidation, merger, reorganization, transfer of all or substantially all of our assets or other business combination, or by operation of law without your consent and without providing notice. We may subcontract our obligations hereunder, provided that we shall at all times remain fully responsible for the performance of any subcontractor. You may not assign or transfer any part of these Terms, or delegate your duties or responsibilities under these Terms, by business combination, operation of law or otherwise without our prior written consent. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer to handle any complaints in relation to the services offered on the website are provided below:
Name : Prashant Adiyodi
Email : [email protected]
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.
In case of any questions, queries, feedback, comments, or concerns about any of the terms of this Terms, You are requested to contact us through e-mail at [email protected] or by mail then to UNBOXROBOTICS LABS PVT LTD, Prahlad Arcade, Bhaktimarg Rd, Shanti Sheela Society,Deccan Gymkhana,Pune, Maharashtra 411004.